To become a member of SSEA, complete the form on the main website.
Why become a member?
As a member you will be part of a society that actively supports and promotes scholarly research on ancient Egypt and encourages the interaction with members of the local and international Egyptological community.
Benefits of membership
- Receive the annual Journal of the Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities (JSSEA), a scholarly publication
- Receive the SSEA National Newsletter, usually published once per year
- Enjoy reduced rates for the Annual Symposium and other paid events
- Have the opportunity to attend the Toronto Chapter Annual Meeting of Members and to vote in the election of, or stand for election to, the Chapter Executive
- Have the opportunity to attend the SSEA Annual General Meeting, and to vote in the election of, or stand for the election to, the SSEA Board of Trustees
Annual membership fees
- Library/Institutional: $80
- Annual Full Individual: $70
- Annual Associate: $50
- Annual Student: $35
Membership Form (PDF format)